Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 196

Thread: NBA Playoffs

  1. #31
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA Playoffs

    I think I've been a Laker fan long enough to call a spade a spade when I see it....I've got enough balls to say when my team is playing like shat. My train of thought was that if they don't get their collective heads out of their arses and quit playing like they expect the game to be handed to them instead of going out and taking it, they're going to get run out of the gym.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA Playoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggin View Post
    26 points, 7-7 from the FT line, 3-4 from three, 8-13 from the field.

    aaron brooks puts up big numbers, LA loses. EXACTLY the same as the blind squirrel game 4.

    hows that crow this time? need some salt??

    shouldnt an LA fan be more supportive of their team, instead of flaking out, being a wishwashy fan, and saying they are gonna lose to denver?

    my hero!! :/


    I'll eat that crow when he hangs 34. Brooks is benefitting from playing a team that isn't a great defensive squad. Charles Barkley said earlier in the year that the reason the Lakers wouldn't win the championhip this year was because they weren't sound enough on the defensive side of the ball. It's looking like he's right. The Lakers were clueless on the pick and roll,and got screened to death with no adjustment. Anybody could have scored at will on them last night. It isn't about bailing. It's about being a realist and realizing that the Lakers haven't been sharp this post-season. Can they oust Denver? Sure they can,but not the way they have been playing against Houston.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  3. #33
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA Playoffs

    Both Game 7's will be sunday I think, doesn't get any better than that...esp with these 4 teams.

  4. #34
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA Playoffs

    They are Sunday.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #35
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA Playoffs

    Houston/LA 3pm, Orlando/Boston 8pm.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  6. #36
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA Playoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by MikMo View Post
    Houston/LA 3pm, Orlando/Boston 8pm.
    Go Lakers, Go Magic.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  7. #37
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA Playoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by CoeburnCane View Post
    Go Lakers, Go Magic.

    I gotta say the same. Those were my picks to go to the Finals.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA Playoffs

    I picked LA to play Cleveland, but im rooting for Houston, im a spurs fan remember

    I'm rooting for Orlando, i hate Boston, but its gonna be really tough winning game 7 in boston, esp. because of the refs, i feel they have been pro boston the entire series

    but id say itll be
    LA v. Denver-I picked LA earlier, am I allowed to swich haha
    Cleveland v. Boston-Cleveland will demolish boston, they have homecourt, and KG is out.

  9. #39
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA Playoffs

    Houston and LA on right now, LA out to the quick start.

  10. #40
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA Playoffs

    Lakers move on to take on Denver, and Orlando takes out Boston.


    Going to be some good Con. Finals on both sides.

    Cavs will take care of the Magic, maybe not as easy as their first two series..but they will
    And Denver/LA is a toss up..LA being the best team in the West, but Denver is/has been the hottest in the the West by far.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •